Your home is a place that reflects your personality. We are sure that owning a great space to live in that is aesthetically beautiful is something everyone desires. The interiors and exteriors of your home along with the walls and floors require equal attention during the design phase.
Selecting the right flooring solution plays a major role as it not only enhances the beauty of your home but also provides long-term health benefits through foot comfort and lesser susceptibility to dirt and dust. Lots of factors must be considered while choosing the best tiles for your home.
Before we tell you which are the best tiles for your home, let us explain certain properties that every homeowner should consider.
The following properties must be available in tiles you choose, that can enhance the quality of your home -
- The best tiles for the home must be waterproof. Waterproof tiles will ensure that there is no leakage and dampness on the floor. This will reduce your longer-term maintenance costs.
- All homes have children and old people so one must make sure that the tiles have anti-skid, antimicrobial properties. The floors must be safer for kids to play around and easier for older people to walk. The anti-skid properties must provide enough grip on moist floors as well.
- Longer-term maintenance of tiles must be easy and budget-friendly. If any breakage requires you to replace the entire floor, then it may not be worth it.
- Flame resistance must also be a feature of the floor when considering the best tiles for your home.
- The cost of installation must be lower while making sure that there are no compromises on the quality of the floor.
- There must be lots of designs and varieties available for you to make the right choice for your dream home.
Based on the properties listed above, we believe that Stone Polymer Composite tiles are the best tiles for your home. Click-N-Lock tiles from Welspun Flooring are stone polymer composite tiles that meet all the above properties. These tiles are best for your home because of the following additional advantages -
Five-layer core - These tiles are made of a five-layer core that provides foot comfort, durability, and resistance from stains and scratches.
Flawless Interlocking - Click-N-Lock tiles interlock flawlessly without leaving any grout. No grout means no possibility of any germ and dirt accumulation. Further, due to this interlocking mechanism, these tiles can be installed quickly, usually in less than a day.
Easy Installation - These tiles can be installed easily on existing floors. There is no need to remove your floors or get any professional help.
Welspun Flooring uses state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to produce the CLick-N-Lock tiles. The facility is certified by international institutions and meets all environmental norms. You can check out the wide variety of designs and finishes available within the Welspun flooring website.