Selecting a tile can be a tedious task as you are presented with numerous options to choose from. But, getting it installed with inexperienced personnel or doing it yourself can actually result in a lot of wastage. This can eventually leave more tiles being wasted, which will result in more expenses. Thus, hiring a tile installer will make your efforts while selecting the tiles for your home or office pay off. There is no best tile installer as such, however, it's just that some have more experience and some have less. Installing tiles requires precision and an analytical mind to think of the design and lay it accordingly.
This can be another task of finding the right tile installer. However, we have collected some points which can help you:
- The very first thing that you do while searching for a tile installer is, ask for recommendations. In India, it is quite common to take suggestions from family and friends and a similar habit can help you here. Someone might have used the service of some or another tile installer, and their experience can help you this time.
- Do not go with the very first option that you come across. Talking to one tile installer will not give you a perspective of the cost associated with the job. Go out and meet a few of them and then decide which one suits your budget and work as per your requirement.
- You can even talk to the shop owner from where you have purchased tiles. Even they have some references which can be of use. Not just that, there are certain companies providing tile installer services. So, you can even check their reviews online and make a decision.
- Before finalizing a tile installer, you can ask for some references and talk to people to know for whom they have worked before. Talking to them will let you know whether you are dealing with the right person or not.
Ask questions to enquire whether they can walk the talk or not. Here is a small list of questions that you can ask:
- how many tiles will be required for the project?
- how long will the project take to be completed?
- what all things will be required from your end?
- ask for the price, of course
- lastly, you can ask how many people will be involved in the job.
- You can even ask for photos of their previously completed projects. This will give you a better idea and give you a chance to see the kind of work done by them. If they have a profile on social media, that is even better for you as you can see whether people like their work or not.
These are some common things that one should focus on while looking for a tile installer, who can do the work in a professional manner. Welspun flooring, apart from providing a good quality of tiles in the market, is also known for its tile installer services. Our professional staff ensures that you do not have to face any hassle during the entire installation process. We also provide a one-year manufacturer warranty against any defects. While dealing with us, you will be in the safe hands of professionals who are here to help you in the best possible way.