Bold & beautiful Home Interior Design ideas that you will love
Published on 13 April 2022, 06:30:53 AM
Bold interior design ideas always come with a certain amount of risk. It might sound overwhelming and that’s a given but if done correctly it can add a glam quotient to your house. The trick to getting this right is by carefully creating interior designs that will just not look good but will be stunning. This home makeover journey will require you to have quite some faith in your designer and mock-ups and blueprints of ideas would help go a long way. Bold interior design doesn't necessarily mean that you have to go all out, however, you can choose to opt for a neutral design element while only selecting some pieces and elements that are larger than life. Modern interior designs are often bold.
Here are some helpful tips that will help your home design and decor stand out.
1. 80/20 rule: The 80/20 rule applies to almost everything and home interior design is no exception. This rule helps gain a better sense of balance while being bold at the same time. As mentioned earlier and according to this logic, we should try and keep 80% of our decor per neutral shades and colours while balancing with 20% bold colours.
This will not only enhance the features of the bold elements but will also help to not get too much in your face. You can go bold with elements like colours, furniture, and decor pieces and keep the other aspects like flooring neutral. You can choose the flooring from Welspun Flooring’s Click-N-Lock Tiles that will match almost any decor that you have planned for your home.
2. Trending colours: Adding New wall colours to your house interior always brings a fun change, however, getting the colour palette right is key. It can be intimidating but with the help of your designer’s advice, you can pick the perfect complementary shades to suit your style. Also, don't forget to use the colour wheel while deciding on that perfect colour. From complementary colours to adjacent colours it will help you make the right choices.
3. Use of patterns: Stripes, victorian, paisley, and polka dots are some patterns you must try experimenting with. Patterns need not only be for your walls but you can adapt them to upholstery, ceilings, artwork, or even better your flooring. Welspun flooring has a wide array of products from their carpet range and Click-N-Lock tiles range that can be incorporated seamlessly for your interior home makeover project
4. Bold furniture: Incorporating bold furniture is a great idea for your home. While opting for neutrals with every other aspect of design, you can experiment with the furniture throughout the house. From a piece of oversized furniture to varied shapes or patterned fabrics a lot can be experimented with. From velvet sofas to tropical printed chairs, and patterned fabrics, your choices are endless. Pair this up with products from Welspun Flooring to accentuate the look and feel of the place
5. Decorative ceiling: This is one extremely creative way of doing home decor. Adorn the ceiling in bold colours or use a patterned wallpaper while investing in some statement lighting pieces to add that wow factor to your home. Don't forget to keep the rest of your space neutral to highlight the ceiling. If you want to add more drama then you can get certain pieces of furniture in the complementary colours of the ceiling.
6. Cave interiors: I don't mean a literal cave here but arches over the windows, passageways and the doorway is a good way to go about designing your space. It will not only make a bold statement but also add a contemporary twist. Team it up with interesting colours, decorative items, and good flooring by selecting products from the Click-N-Lock tile range from Welspun flooring.
The above-mentioned points are the best way to embark upon how to makeover your home in easy ways, which will help you to discover your style while going bold and experimenting with your choices.While you are on this journey, be sure to check out the range of flooring options offered by Welspun Flooring.