Which Of These 7 Italian Marble Flooring Designs Has Your Attention?
Published on 08 November 2021, 02:51:03 PM
The flooring of a building is as important as its location and furnishing. The beauty of a typical house is enhanced even further when its flooring is magnificent and eye-pleasing. Over the years, Italian marble flooring has been among one of the most stunning flooring choices.
The Italian marble flooring designs abound and picking one of these out of the innumerable options available can sometimes be a tedious task. We have gathered some of the popular Italian marble design options, which are alluring enough to catch and hold your attention:
- The State of Grey: There's just something about grey-coloured Italian marble that whispers great taste and class, plus its an understated luxury and vision. You can use this Italian flooring design anywhere in your home, fully assured that the grey colour of the marble will bring the beauty out of whatever room it is in, while not being so colourful as to achieve a stranglehold on all attention. Grey does it best always and that cannot be argued with.
- The Beauty of Patterns: Italian marble flooring can be heartwarmingly beautiful by itself but having seamless patterns on them just makes it better. There is no way a patterned marble flooring never caught your eye. Your home could always use one of these!
- Simply White: If patterns and colours are not your thing, we got you covered! you can just go for white. Yes, white Italian marble flooring might sound too common, but it can always be relied on to make a statement. It adds shape, space, and luster to a room, plus with a solid dash of taste and sophistication, you could never go wrong with white!
- Eye-candy Checkerboards: Checkerboard Italian marble flooring should be in any list of flooring designs that might have caught your attention recently. You can play around with colour, shape, and pattern to create almost any checkerboard pattern you wish and the result is always a scarcely believable masterpiece.
- Black Comes Easy: Italian marble flooring as all of us know comes in a wide array of colours.Have you ever thought about going for strictly black flooring? Sure, that takes courage, but there's no doubt at all that as to how black marble flooring has the power to complement and enhance whatever room it is used in. It's unusual too and something your visitors will be talking about for days.
- The Triple threat: Ever thought of having all-white Italian marble flooring with vertical or horizontal lines of black or brown? This careful and creative combo makes a room look sophisticated and can be tweaked to match the furnishings.
- Shine bright with Yellow: Last but definitely the brightest choice you could make for your Italian marble flooring is going the yellow way! Happiness comes in different shades, shapes, sizes and colours. Make your house shine with the vibrant yellow flooring and get home the sunshine.
At Welspun Flooring we care about your home as much as you do and focus on offering a range of services and products you can choose from as per your preference. Visit our website to know more.